Monday, September 8, 2008

Team Edward

Saturday Night we had a little get together with Ash who was up from Vernal. Well a little while back, Ashlee posted on her blog that she was going on Twlight Strike. So we being the MOST HILARIOUS people that we are, told her we were going to make Team Edward shirts so she would feel left out. Well it was originally a joke but then the idea seemed FUNNIER as the time went on, so just before Ashlee got to the house, we hurried and made our shirts! We seriously thought we were the funniest people in America, which isn't too far off but the sad thing is that Ash obviously knows us way too well because she TOTALLY saw it coming. She wasn't at all surprised! Way to know us and ruin our surprise! Anyways, we made her a shirt too because we're nice like that so here are a few pics of the night. My camera of course died, so here's all I got! And thanks James for sharing with me!




There were many other pictures taken, but apparently I wanted to see just how bad I could look in pics, so this is all you get!

Go Team Edward! Oh and ps, I'm pretty sure Ashlee is going to convert after hanging out with us!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You girls always have the funnest ideas... I love all the cute pics!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

okay that is pretty dang funny! Were is my team edward shirt? Hey cute car!

Marky said...

Oh you kids are silly.. But I am totally on Team Edward!!!

Michelle said...

How fun, I love that you guys all still get together:) And Love the car, it will be awesome in the winter, lets just pray we dont have the snow we had last winter!

Texie said...

Twilight has got to be seriously the most lame book in history! Never read it and never will. I think I'm going to blog about how freakin gay it is, yep I'm definitley gonna do that! Oh and me and Carlos are planning on putting together a BBQ when I get my hair did by her on Saturday, so I will let you know when! Thanks for your time!!!

Hollie said...

I am saddened to read Texies comment...oh if she only knew:)
Man are we the coolest kids in america or what?? i think we are! We are effin hilarious if ya ask me:) I had SO MUCH fun...it was good to have the ol Ash-hole with us again!!! The crew:) GO EDWARD:)

Brandy said...

How can anyone not like Edward? Seriously something would have to be wrong with you...

JMe said...

Sometimes I think about how much we've grown and matured over the years...and then we all get together and I realize, NOPE. But who's worried? I love you peeps!

Bean said...

I love whoever the heck Texie is! You are awesome Texie! How can you not love Edward? I don't know? Maybe because he is a petifile! Everyone has told me he is like 200 years old and here he is hitting on highschool chicks. Freakin sex predator! To top that off his name is Edward! EDWARD! Girls now days are so shallow that you wouldnt touch a boy named Edward. Anyways just my 3 cents on the whole matter.

Ticey said...

Okay I'm sorry Ben and Texie's comments are hilarious - even though I do like Edward and the books I had a good chuckle!!

Ticey said...

Okay I'm sorry Ben and Texie's comments are hilarious - even though I do like Edward and the books I had a good chuckle!!

Texie said...

Don't be mad at me pal, I still love ya!

Lindsay said...

Oh I am so not mad! I accept all views! And I'm really as obsessed as it may appear with my Team Edward shirt on. I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoy the books. But I don't have nightly dreams about vampires sucking my blood or anything! All is well.