Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Family Night

Last night for family night I decided my parents needed to see Pat and Camille's house they bought last month...so we headed off to Farmington!
First we picked them up and went to Firehouse Pizza in Centerville. It was good, but there was a birthday party full of punk teenagers that did their best to anger our souls! And they did a pretty good job of it until the owner offered us free dessert! (If you ever make me mad and then wonder how to make up for it, that is how!) If you haven't been to Firehouse and tried their FH'zzookies, you are so missing out! Try it! I dare you!




After dinner we went and had the grand tour of the new living quarters and then headed home!
Thanks Lou Lou and Millie (and mom and dad) for a fun family night! We can't wait for baby Chloe to join us!

11 comments:

Hollie said...

There you are drinking your agua:) I love the Firehouse but i havent tried that dessert...maybe ill take you there for you dinner i owe you?? you need to post pics of Cams and pats house..i wanna see!! and do you feel better that you are invited to my blog...i had to think about it tho:)
and i never told you your background is cute...Hey...your background it cute:) ps. for club...i have that day off..YAY!!! and your welcome for posting those pretty pics...we all look amazing!!

Ticey said...

Well I've never been there - sounds like I need to go. Dang kids ruin it for everyone. Glad you got a free desert!!

Marky said...

Sounds like a great family night.. Maybe we need to have a cousin dinner and go to that restaurant!

Hollie said...

LIND-SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I FREAKIN LOVE YOU:)
OUR OLD SKOOL PIC!!! YOU PUT IT UP:)
IT IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!!! Me with my velcros and your lion hair:) its crazy to think we are ALL still friends..well except for Tiff.. who knows what shes up to. CRAZYYYY
THANK YOU FOR PUTTIN IF UP..IT MAKES ME SMILE:)

Bean said...

IO have never been to this establishment. It would appear however that you stole my idea of going to visit Pat! JERK! I forgive you

JMe said...

HELLO!!? Where are pictures of Patrick's abode?? You silly girl! I was unaware there was a Firehouse in Centerville. I only knew about the one in Logan. Ha! YOu learn something new everyday. I like the picture of you and your mothe!

Hollie said...

I FREAKIN L-o-v-e HALLOWEEN its my favy...i want to put up my decor SO BAD..but i always like to wait till OCT.1st..its just too soon!! WAY CUTE BACKGROUND:)

Jeff and Erin said...

What a fun FHE! I'm really gonna miss having the punkinmaze across the street!!! This fall will not be the same :(

Jcochran said...

Girl, Love the new blog theme! Love the Cousin, you are totally cool in my book! My kids are rockin to your music! So FUN! Ok which one is lou lou and millie.... Love ya, Jen :>

Texie said...

Luda has a house? cool! When are they calving there little one?

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

cute new back ground!