So Saturday night we had a bbq at the Hadley's planned... (one last get together before the maze consumes our lives for the next month!) Well the weather didn't really feel like us having a bbq, so we moved that par-tay inside!
Here's some pics from our super swell night!!
Thanks Shane and Ticey for letting us come to your house, it was so fun as usual! And it was so great finally meeting cutest little Marley and seeing our long lost friends!! Can't wait to do it again!



3 comments:
Uh pretty sure I ought to kill you for putting that picture on :) It was a fun time - glad everyone came and we could get together. And that picture of you and my son is sooo cute!!
Good times!!! I love
Marky in the background of the two pictures! I'm glad "Marl" got to finally meet thee one and only Pat's sister!!
Creepy is right.. Yikes!! Good times we always have, lets plan another one soon!! I guess though after the Punkinaze!
Post a Comment