As I mentioned in a previous post, last Wednesday was CLUB at my house! Jo had class and was going to be late, so while me, Jamie and Ho waited we of course got a little picture happy. Hollie just bought herself a new car so we took a bunch of pictures in the new ride and then moved to my still kinda new ride!
I swear, never a dull moment with us!!
Hollie's car - A new Elantra
Jamie, that's not safe!
Hollie was just demonstrating how large and spacious that new trunk of hers is.
Moving on to my sweet new Subaru...
Ok so this picture CRACKS ME UP! We were trying to act scared, but Hollie thought my scared face was funny so obviously she's laughing. And Jamie looks hilarious in the back. All in all, this is one great picture!
Jamie felt left out, so here she is with her sweet ride, can't go wrong with the Civics!
Em and me playing in the trunk. We wanted to be like Hollie!
Perrin was just wandering aimlessly around. Thinking we were crazy I am sure.
Em playing on mommys car!
Me and baby Cardie - he looks overjoyed to be there!
After Jodi joined us, we made some little "BOO" crafts. Nothing too fancy, just a little somethin! We always have so much fun when we get together! We'd be so lost without CLUB!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Club
Posted by Lindsay at 12:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Crazy girls - PS I saw those Boo things in your room - way cute!! If you wanted to tell me how you made them I wouldn't be mad!!
Man another fun-filled club that your's truly missed out on! I suck! It looked like you had an awesome time in the Ho's new car! Maybe you should have locked her in the truck...ha, ha Ho! Just kidding! So when are you guys coming out to Vernal! You should really try to make the trip sometime before winter...hey Coby might even pay you to come visit me and give him a break! Think about it...we could hit V-town (k I don't like tnat abbreviation), Vernal, pretty hard! Dinosaurs, dirt, WalMart...what else do you need?!!! Miss you guys!
P.S. Thanks for the head's up txt this morning...gay!
You silly kids!! Your pictures always make me laugh, and your craft is super cute!
LINDS...WE ARE CRACK UP for real...i laughed super hard on this post..the car pics are priceless..we never fail for a good time..we are what you call...FUN for every event:) I love this..and i love our craft..its hanging in my homeland right now..you have to see my humble abode..its creepy crawling with halloween decor..yeahhhh!!
Post a Comment