I have never made the first comment on a thing before and now I forgot what I was gonna say. I laughed way hard at the Bazzle pic on Maggie Moos b-day party. that is a classy photo. Rememeber that one time a long time ago when I was over at your house and we were hanging out, just watching a movie or something and you told that joke about something and everyone just laughed so hard and I was like I am totally going to remember that one, but then I forgot the punchline and had to call you to ask what it was and then you wrote it down so I could tell it when I went on a date with that one girl, and I did and she laughed way hard and then I took the credit for making the joke up and you got all pissy about it and took the paper away? Well I would like to use that joke in an upcoming church talk and I wondered if you might be able to write it down again. if thats cool you can just give it to Pat and he can probably get it to me, or else you can call me or email it to me. I would prefer an email, so that I don't forget it again. Thanks so much.\ Your Dear Friend to the End Spencer
Those pics are WAY too cute! Maybe when we are up for Christmas we could arrange a little photo shoot of me and my familia? I'd really like a good pic and I'm sure with your mad skilz we could get a pretty decent one...Let me know!
By the way, I did text you back the other day about Maddox, but apprently my phone is gay! If nothing changes I will be there using up your gift certificates with my "healthy" appetite and if something comes up I will for sure let you know, but MOST LIKELY I will be there with bells on! Yay! Two months in a row!
yo yo ellio:) soooooo YES im coming to Maddox are you kidding me...soo heres my story of why i didnt text you back...because im over my texts like 100..sooo im trying NOT to text for the next week until my bill closes..end of story! i really need to extend my text plan!! anywho:) DONT replace me..or ill punch you in the chin!! ps. Yes..you have mighty cute kids here..i will agree with you!!
7 comments:
I have never made the first comment on a thing before and now I forgot what I was gonna say. I laughed way hard at the Bazzle pic on Maggie Moos b-day party. that is a classy photo.
Rememeber that one time a long time ago when I was over at your house and we were hanging out, just watching a movie or something and you told that joke about something and everyone just laughed so hard and I was like I am totally going to remember that one, but then I forgot the punchline and had to call you to ask what it was and then you wrote it down so I could tell it when I went on a date with that one girl, and I did and she laughed way hard and then I took the credit for making the joke up and you got all pissy about it and took the paper away? Well I would like to use that joke in an upcoming church talk and I wondered if you might be able to write it down again. if thats cool you can just give it to Pat and he can probably get it to me, or else you can call me or email it to me. I would prefer an email, so that I don't forget it again. Thanks so much.\
Your Dear Friend to the End
Spencer
Those are some pretty cute kids!! I haven't seen Chloe forever she is getting so big!!
I'm in agreement,those are some pretty cute kiddos and nice comment by Spencer, he leaves me random thoughts sometimes and I just have to laugh!
So cute! I saw Camille and Chloe at the mall the other day!
What cutest cousins!! I can't belive how big Chloe is..
Those pics are WAY too cute! Maybe when we are up for Christmas we could arrange a little photo shoot of me and my familia? I'd really like a good pic and I'm sure with your mad skilz we could get a pretty decent one...Let me know!
By the way, I did text you back the other day about Maddox, but apprently my phone is gay! If nothing changes I will be there using up your gift certificates with my "healthy" appetite and if something comes up I will for sure let you know, but MOST LIKELY I will be there with bells on! Yay! Two months in a row!
yo yo ellio:) soooooo YES im coming to Maddox are you kidding me...soo heres my story of why i didnt text you back...because im over my texts like 100..sooo im trying NOT to text for the next week until my bill closes..end of story! i really need to extend my text plan!! anywho:) DONT replace me..or ill punch you in the chin!! ps. Yes..you have mighty cute kids here..i will agree with you!!
Post a Comment