This month for Club we braved the winter weather and headed to Maddox for dinner! Club's been going strong for TWO YEARS now, look at us go!! We were so glad Amanda and Ash, our out-of-towners, were able to make it! It was a blast getting together, as always!
My blogger is having issues...either that or I am...so I can't leave comments above the pics, they aren't lining up and it ends up looking like I'm retarded. So a few notes of the below pics:
Check out my super cute new purse, Big Red as I call it! Thanks Tyso and Max - I love it!
And to explain why there are pictures of Hollie with her steak...she apparently hadn't ordered a steak in years and when I looked over at her, she was completely consumed by the thing! Maybe you had to have been there, but it was seriously hilarious!
Anyways, thanks friends for another super fun night of club! I luff you all!



6 comments:
MMMMM... I'm pretty sure my mouth is watering, oh how I love Maddox!! Glad you girls had a fun time, and I love Big Red, it looks so good with you!!
I freaking love Maddox..yummy!! And PS I love the name big red - I'm glad you like it!! I can't believe you guys have been going strong for 2 years!! Way to go girls...keep it up!! PS I like the new background - I needed a change too and my first one was just a temp until I finished my new one. I'm kind of sick of changing so much so I think I'll stick this one out for awhile :)
I'm a little behind at looking at blogs, but I love the pics of our night out!!!! Thanks for posting a pic of the hot guy at Serendipity's! lol, good times, good times!!
That was way fun I am glad we were able to go thanks for the free dinner you awesome!
YAY for steak..Yum yum...I have a fab-tabulous time!! Thanks again elle-you saved the day!!
ps. i look constipated in the pic of me examining my steak-just fyi!
I'm so glad I was able to be there...and you were able to provide me a free meal...you are truly too kind! Those pics of Ho are hilarious! I started laughing just remembering her trying to cut it...she looked like a 5 year-old with her first steak!
Post a Comment