Saturday, December 20, 2008

Jamie's Day!

On this day 26 years ago, my friend Jamie was born! Then like 10 or 11 years later her family moved into the old church and she met me and her life has pretty much never been the same!!







Ha Ha!  We've definitely had some good times and I'm so thankful to have James as one of my bestest friends of all time and the sister I never had!  

Happy Birthday JAMIE!!  I heart you!

4 comments:

Hollie said...

Ohhh our Jamie is getting Old...HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND!! I love all these pics...man what a winner you were..hehe I remember each and every moment in history with these pics!! i cant believe all the years ive put up with you:) Im super glad you are one of MY bestest friends too!!:) YAy!
ok ok you really are as awe-some as you think you are!!

Ticey said...

Happy Birthday Jamie!! Hopefully you have a wonderful day!! PS Love all the pictures.

JMe said...

Gol L-Say, couldn't you have found some less attractive pictures of me? Then again, you look pretty HOT in most of them too. We are such winners!

Hollie said...

GET ON THAT SHI.....i want to see Maddox
ps. im diggin this song that is playin..."counting crows" "hanginaround" sweet song
im totally feelin it!