Last night was the Annual Farr West City Christmas Party at YUMMY Maddox! I didn't take very many pics, but here's some from the night!
Me and Andrea's Annual Tower of Chocolate! Except for this year Andrea was running 4 minutes late and I had so many helpers that by the time she got there the tower was built! Mucho Thanks-o to Jimmie for providing chocolate for all of us! He knows how to sweeten us up for sure!!
Here's Andrea and her HOT DATE Becky!
And me and my HOT DATE, my mom!
And here's just a super cute picture of me for your enjoyment...
Andrea showing off our delightful dessert.
And another SUPER CUTE picture of me showing off mine!!
Thanks to everyone that helps in making Farr West such a great place to work! (most of the time anyways!!)
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
MADDOX
Posted by Lindsay at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Thanks for the super hot pictures Linny! And sorry I was THREE mintes late, I can't believe you already had it done! Next year I'll help, I promise!
yeah, that word would be "minutes"
I seriously think that the first picture of you and the rose is WAY super cute...the second one (the one with food hanging out of your mouth) maybe not so much, but I don't worry: I will still be your friend. You have NO IDEA how excited I am for our jaunt to Maddox! Only like, 5 days left--but who's counting??
(me. obviously.)
I think I will be able to sleep better tonight now that I have seen yours and Andrea's desert so thanks for that!! Any who - fun night. Maddox is pretty much the best ever!!
I thought you were going to be taking me to dinner...
R-U-D-E!
I truly did enjoy those pics of you! You are so fun! I can't wait to get together! We are coming down Saturday instead of Tuesday, so I will FOR SURE be there for club...and pics?!!! I'm excited! Yay!
Post a Comment