Last Saturday Me, Ticey, Karl, Mindo, Tex and Kenz all met up at Rumbi for some delicious food! We don't get together nearly enough and it's just not right! We had so much fun looking back on the good ol' days!
I have to post this picture in honor of our night:Since we had so much fun remembering our NEW YORK trip, here we are with our boyfriend from Serendipity!! Oh so many fun memories! :)
And now here's some fun pics from our night!
Karl, Kenz and Hutter!
Ticey, Min, Marl and Me!
Cute little Marley - not sure about those treats Hutt shared with her!
Happy Huttson!
Oh cute little friends!


Thanks friends for the fun get-together! Let make this happen more often, mmm k!?



6 comments:
Good times, ya lets plan another one so I can come this time!! Glad you guys had fun, and Marl and Hutter are so cute!!
its nice to know you have other friends...we get sick of you sometimes:) ooohahaha!! i kid...no im glad you got to venture to your favorite Rumbi land...ive been there once and i wasnt THAT impressed..maybe you can teach me the way!?
Oh my gosh that first picture is so funny - good times!! I certainley had a great time and am down with making this an annual thing!!
you spelled Marley's name wrong and I'm pissed!!!!!!!!!
Cute pics of Marley & Huttson :)
Cute pics of Marley & Huttson :)
Post a Comment