Sunday, December 14, 2008

Natilee Ann

Aimee and Taz welcomed baby Natilee early Friday morning! She was 6 lbs 1 oz and both mom and baby are doing good!
Friday afternoon me and Jamie went to the hospital to meet the new little one.  Oh and we picked up Aunt Krissie on the way!  


She is so stinking cute - you guys make some good looking chillin's if I do say so myself! I think Natilee is a perfect mix of both Hailee and Kallie! She is so precious!!

And here she is:
Her hair is awesome!!








Congrats Taz and Aim on your new addition!  I'm so happy for you!

2 comments:

Ticey said...

Oh she is so cute!! I can't believe little Amos has 3 kids..crazy!! Well congrats to them!!

J&J Binghameez said...

What a cute little girl. Tell Aimee congrats for me! I hope I can come into town soon so I can see you all soon!