Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday

MOTHER DEAR! That's right, today is my moders birfday! Happy Birthday Mom!!

Since we thought my dad would be on a plane to Thailand today, we celebrated her day on Saturday night. We had dinner at the Canyon's Restaurant, it's new in the Ogden Marriott. This was our second time, but weren't too impressed this time around. (just in case you were wondering!)

Anyways, here's some pics from the night!

Had to take some pics of baby Chloe cause she's getting so big!!




Can't forget about P!

Cub will shoot me if he knew this was on here (he doesn't like me blogging about him for some reason - weird.) This is Pat and Cub making fun of Bazz!  The way Bazz is sitting is real.  He says it's "comfortable".  Gay.

Mom and her present from the a fam:  a new camera!

Me and Mom today!  Happy Birthday Mom!  You are the greatest and I LOVE YOU!

9 comments:

Jeff and Erin said...

Happy birthday Maggie! Hope you had a great day!

Ticey said...

Happy Birthday Auntie Maggie!! I hope you had a super, fantabulous, wonderful day!!

Hollie said...

MAGS:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! you are thee greatest...and remember be good, be safe and remember your daughters love you!!

Marky said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Maggie, looks like you had a great day!!

Bazzle said...

It IS comfortable...

Bean said...

happy birthday mag10

J&J Binghameez said...

Happy Birthday Maggie, Hope you had a wonderful day!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mama Stratford!!!

JMe said...

OH Mags, I LOVE your hair!!!! I really, really do! AND I love YOU as well! Happy Birthday to my Second Mom!