So Saturday morning- I'm minding my own business, sleeping away in my bed when I'm awakened by some sort of a loud thud. The loud thud was immediately followed by my car alarm beeping, then the remote in my room beeping. I try and focus on the clock, it's just about 5:30 a.m. So I get up and look out the window to see what the freak just happened... my car APPEARS to be fine and I couldn't really see anything out of the ordinary, so I got back in bed. Well I layed there for a while wondered what the heck the noise was, but then finally fell asleep.
So I get back up at like 8:30 and look out the window to see about 4 Weber County Sheriff trucks across the street....not a good sign. So I go out and look at the front window, trying to figure out what was going on. I told my mom about something waking me up earlier and then noticed that it looked like something was in the back seat of my car even though I knew there wasn't. So I threw some shoes on and ran outside to check it out and this is what I see:
Apparently the neighbor kid got drunk and bored and decided to have a little fun. Glad I got to be a part of his fun! Merry Christmas to me, I will now be buying myself a new window for my car! Just what I always wanted! Oh and just for the record, I'm not the only one who got hit (which makes me feel better, since I would hate to be singled out like that and all!). Nope, he also got my mom's car and a bunch of others throughout the neighborhood, plus the church building and many mailboxes!
So there's really no point to my story except that yesterday sucked. And please don't get drunk and bored.
That is all.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Just what I wanted to see!!
Posted by Lindsay at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Uh are you freaking kidding me. My mom told me about him doing some kind of destruction to the church. I can't believe that. I'm so sorry.
That is crazy lindsay sorry you have to get a new window that really sucks!
Aaah. That looks just as bad as it sounded! :(
So sorry to see that... I actually read about the retard in the newspaper... he was drunk and bored... was exactly what the newspaper said... So very sorry for your car... Good Luck for the rest of the holiday season!
I'm so sorry, that isn't fun to wake up to...especially so early in the morning! I hope you can get it fixed and that he doesn't get bored again any time soon!
aaah man, that really sucks bad!!! I'm glad it was you and not me :) Good thing you are rich and it won't make a dent out of your wallet to fix the window!!!
ELLE--when i shut your door that day at the body shop..i swear i thought the back window was gunna cave..good thing you got good tint..and to bad you have to do it all over again:( Im super glad i could be of assistance that day..you know how i feel about thee whole situ!! WE love you and im glad YOU didnt get hurt by that microphone stand!
Oh my gosh!! That super sucks, I'm so sorry. :0(
What a crappy situation! I had to yell at some drunks at my parents house that same night, they were causing issues all night long. And I finally lost it when they were trying to drive! That's when I draw the line. Oh... some people!
Post a Comment