So I dyed my hair yesterday, and when I say I - I mean Karl and her mad skills - dyed my hair yesterday! And here's the thing, I think my hair has been the same for like the last 10 years or so so this *NEW* hair a lot for me to handle. Everytime I walk by a mirror I have to look twice to make sure it's really me. Note to Karl - it has grown on me somewhat in the last day, I'm not as scared as before! So here's the thing, being such a change and all and considering you, my friends, are the ones who have to look at me, we're going to take a vote! It's this easy - LOVE IT OR LOSE IT! So please EVERYONE take a vote on the poll to your right! Be honest, it's anonymous so let your true feelings out!
DISCLAIMER - My unsureness of my hair in no way reflects on Karl's mad hairdressing skills! She is and always will be amazing, I am just a wuss.
That is all.



14 comments:
I think it's way cute dark! I went dark a while back and it was a big adjustment but I ended up loving it. It just takes some time. I think it looks HOT! :)
OH my gosh! I FREAKING LOVE IT! I am not kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you not adore it???? I think it makes your eyes look very blue. 14 THumBs up from ME.
ok, you are freaking Hot! I love the new do, and the old do, so what do I vote? oh yeah and P.S. the announcement is on it's way ;)
ok, you are freaking Hot! I love the new do, and the old do, so what do I vote? oh yeah and P.S. the announcement is on it's way ;)
My cousin is such a hottie!! I love the new hair, and I must say Karl does have some mad skills.. :0)
Well when I saw you yesterday I expressed my feelings and they haven't changed, I LUFF IT!!!! Karl does have some made skills doesn't she??!! You are a major babe and I love the new hair!!
Elle-A...you allready know my vote..but i still voted anyway..LOOOOVVVVEEEE IT:) when you visited me on Halloween...i seriously thought it was SO EFFIN CUTE... i absolutly Love it...wait...do you think i love it?? ive used that like a hundred times!! keep it:) ps. im glad you voted and p.p.s...are we gunna be neigbors?? cus that would be freakin sah-weet:) ill have to drive by the house!!
I'm luvin the new do! Very cute change and don't be scurred about it either!!!
LOVE IT!! and no I am not just saying that cause I am the amazing hair dresser!!! So don't be scared of it no more cause you look freaking HOT!!
I too love it Linny, you are such a beautiful girl anyway....you could even be bald like Uncle Kevin and you would still be beautiful!! Love You, Aunt Becky
I am with everyone else, i love it dark!
You are DANG SEXY El!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! Seriously, sooooo cute!!!!
Bytheway, Coby will be pleased that you voted!!!
I love it!
It makes your eyes Pop! Great color and as always you look beautiful!!! Jen
Post a Comment