Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hollie Noel

Today is my Hollie friends 26th Birthday!  She's old.  I know.


It seems like just yesterday she was over for my 7th birthday party - wearing those ever so hot red stretch pants!

Ho - you are the best in the west and I'm so glad we've been friends all these years!!  Life would be so boring without you!! 

I went through all my old pics- and if you know me, that's a lot - to find some incriminating pictures of Hol to post, but whenever I found a good one, I looked one million times worse - so I decided it was probably for the best that I didn't share!  But wowzers have we had some good times!

Last day of 9th grade...

At JJCB - we had some good times here - again the pics were too much for the blog!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY HO!  I luff you!

8 comments:

Hollie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hollie said...

umm that was me up top..i did a lil screw up:(
LIND-SAY, ELLE-SAY, ELLE-A!!! yOU are sooos stinkin cute...I LOVE ya-What a fun birfday wish;) I cant believe how many years it has been...WE are def. destined to be forever Best Pals!! Im sooo happy inside you put that pic up of your 7th b-day..it puts a smile on my face and reminds me how stylish we were with our hairdues and clothes-haha (lion hair)!!! And yes...sooooo many pics to choose from..Wow..the 9th grade pic..that was the age i wore sports bras ..i finally grew up in 10th grade and bought a real woman bra-haha...We look HOT. Lind-say thank you soooo much for always being there for me...You know life wouldnt be the same for me without you..You will always and forever be one of my BESTEST FRIENDS in the whole wide world!! I love ya Elle-Thank You:)
-signed...The HO:) your HO-hehe

Karly said...

I LOVE LINNY!! I never leave comments so I just wanted everyone to know I luff my cousin!! And happy birthday Hollie!!

Texie said...

Happy Happy birthday Hollie!!!

Ticey said...

Happy Birfday Ho-llie!! I love your red stretch pants - freking awesome!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

Marky said...

Happy Birthday Hollie!! Hope you had a great day and got lots of fun presents.. :0)

Stacy said...

Oh my heck those first two pics are hilarious, you two were to cute. Happy b-day Holl.

Bean said...

happy birthday.