Oh my heck! I'm SO happy to see that picture of Scary White Trash Jack and ME in a moo-moo. (or however you spell it.) I feel so happy right now!! We were (are) such an awesome bunch of individuals! Those were the days! Yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jack!
Thanks for the birthday wish! I'm not going to lie.. I think you could have chose a little bit nicer picts. I have a feeling people are going to want to be my friend after they see these. And I just have way too many friends as it is!!!Well not really, but seriously the pictures hmm!
3 comments:
Oh my heck! I'm SO happy to see that picture of Scary White Trash Jack and ME in a moo-moo. (or however you spell it.) I feel so happy right now!! We were (are) such an awesome bunch of individuals! Those were the days! Yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jack!
happy b-day Jack-o-lantern:)
Thanks for the birthday wish! I'm not going to lie.. I think you could have chose a little bit nicer picts. I have a feeling people are going to want to be my friend after they see these. And I just have way too many friends as it is!!!Well not really, but seriously the pictures hmm!
Post a Comment