Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cub's Nightmare

So I'm sure no one really cares about Cub's nightmare - but I think it's hilarious so I'm gonna share!

For those of you who know Cub - he's....well he's Cub and he HATES Tiki. He threatens to kill him everyday. So this morning I get up and first thing Cub says to me is: "I had a dream about Tiki...it was - When Tiki's Attack" he proceeds to tell me that it was like when you are at the zoo (not that I would know about that) but when you are looking at the animals and then all of a sudden they go crazy and attack people - yeah but apparently in Cub's dream it was Tiki doing the attacking.

My little Tiki.




This little Tiki:


You think Cub has some issues? At least now maybe he'll think twice about threatening my attack dog!

3 comments:

Marky said...

How could anyone hate that sweet little puppy!! Silly Cub..

Ticey said...

Oh how I love Cubie One Time - that is freaking hilarious!! Maybe Cub should start being nice to Tiki or maybe it really will come true :)

Bean said...

I have a new respect for cub.