Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I LOVE being an Aunt!

Seriously, being an Aunt is the funnest thing EVER!  I love these two more than anything! They make me so happy!  Yeah, I know you're all thinking, I have kids of my own and it's ten times better - but this is as good as it gets for me!  And I'm lovin' it!

Some new pics of baby Chloe - 3 weeks old now!


So cute!!

The Happy Family!


I watched P today until Kris got off, he brought his bear over to the stairs, went and got his treats and had a seat!

Then of course, had to tease Tiki. (or Kiki as he calls him)


Then comes the fun part!


No No Perrin - Clean up your mess!


"Ba" and P

My little buddy and me!


Really Bazz?  Is this the kind of example you should be setting for your nephew?? (as he teaches him to say "boobie")



SO MUCH FUN!

9 comments:

Hollie said...

Arent nephews and nieces SO MUCH FUN:) I love it!! lil Chloe is such a cute sweet lil gal...i cant figure out who she looks like yet...pat or camille..i cant decide-hehe..and that lil P...what a lil stud!! i love that Baz is teaching him the fundamentals in life...as a matter of fact i own that same holiday issue!! just got my order today acutally...cute new shirts and free lip gloss..sah-weet!!

Ticey said...

Remind me to never let Bazz baby sit :) I agree being an Aunt is pretty dang fun!! And what an awesome Aunt you are. P and Chloe are lucky to have you!! PS Have I mentioned I love your hair :)

Marky said...

Being an Aunt is so great!! Those two are sure lucky to have such a fun Aunt Linny!! They are so cute, I can't believe how big Chloe has gotten!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Barry is hired as my full time "Manny" (Nanny) in 6.5 months! I think that is the funniest thing that I have ever seen in my whole life! I love your fam!

The Stephensen's said...

Ok so since Baz does not post on his own freaking blog I have to leave a comment to this one! I am Joni's sister (BTW)......Baz good one I love that you are introducing the child to soft core porn at such a young age. Fabulous!!! Supervised visitation from now on with my girls! You Naughty Naughty boy!

PS Lindsay we really need you to take our pictures you rock...oh and I Love your new 'do!

Texie said...

Way to go bazz, well at least you're teaching him to like girls, right?!!! And Lindsay, you have got to be the coolest aunt ever!

Texie said...

Ok, So please take a look at the last picture of Bazzle Razzle, he looks like he's overly excited at looking at vs models! Bazzle, I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty concerned about that!

Coby & Ash said...

You are the cutest little aunt in the whole world. Me and Mae need to make a trip down there so she can see her Aunti El-say again...and hopefully this time be in a better mood!

Jcochran said...

ok, P looks just like Erik and don't ever leave him with bazz again.... shame on you bazz... just kidden! Jen :>