Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day Off!

So my super nice boss gave us Monday AND Tuesday off for Veteran's Day so on Monday, we braved the rain and headed to Gardner's Village! I contained myself and didn't spend too much money, can't say mom did the same!

Here's Ma posing with some candy - see where I get it from??


Me and Camille in the candy store!


Little Chloe baby sleeping through lunch!


Lunch at Archibalds



Chloe and Me!! She's waving - cute!


Camille sporting her new sling!


Thanks Mom, Camille and Chloe for a super fun day! And Jimmie for the day off!

6 comments:

Ticey said...

Oh how I love Gardner's Village - I need to go!! Looks like you guys had a fun time. What a nice boss you have!!

Marky said...

Hooray for Gardners Village.. Glad you guys had a good time!!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

I miss places like Gardner's Village they don't have ANY cute crafts out here in OHIO so we have to make our own. By the way NOTHING is better then the original club! Hey I will becoming out DEC 16th and will be there until after the New Year! So I really hope we can get together for a club that would be great! I will be seeing you soon!

Jeff and Erin said...

Days off of work are the best! and I love gardners village, so much fun! I love that pic of your mom with the candy :) tell her hi for me!

Stacy said...

I love days off work when you go out and have adventures!!! I am glad you guys had fun, chloe is a way cute baby, i bet that new sling is wonderful.

JMe said...

Fer FUn! I also appreciate the picture of your mom with the candy! It makes me SMILE. The picture of Camille looking extremely concerned also brings a smile to my heart. What was she afraid of??? I'm glad you peeps had a good time. I love you all!