Thursday, November 20, 2008

CLUB

With Thanksgiving being next week, we decided to move club up a week so last night was it! We all gathered at Hollie's house for cheesy potato soup and brownies.... and of course, a rip roaring good time!!

Ok - first of all...am I the only one having problems when uploading pictures to blogger? Like they go all out of order?? Well I know I'm not, because it happens to Andrea and well...anyways, it drives me nuts. So here are some pics from the night - all out of whack!

Carson and Jamie - he had to be her friend since Emes stayed at her Grandmas!


JMT & Jo


Ho and me


Our special guest!! Ash and Mae travelled all the way from Vernal to be with us! Thanks Ash! You should do that more often!


The group working on our project...actually no one really looks like they're working at all...weird.


Mae and Me - how cute is she?!


Mae, Ash, me and MICHELLE! Our other long lost friend! So glad you made it!




I don't know what it is, but you get us together and we end up with the most random pics- like posing with Hollie's wreath. Don't ask!







Me and Jo with our matching purses - we're pretty much the coolest!


I had to save Carson from the dogs!


Our finished project! Cute little snowmen!



Thanks for another fun time friends!

8 comments:

Ticey said...

Yet another cute craft from you girls - how fun!! PS ya I don't like the picture thing either, but I discovered it is just backwords from what it was before - make any sense?

Marky said...

Looks like you had another good time, I'm loving the wreath pictures and the snowmen are super cute!!

JMe said...

Goood times. Good times.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

You guys are the biggest nerds! I love it! Honestly who poses with a wreath! The snowmen turned out cute I might have to steal you idea!

Jcochran said...

Love the crafts and club!!! Where do you come up with all your fun ideas! Jen :>

Coby & Ash said...

YAY!!! I'm sooo very glad I was finally able to make it to CLUB...and I'm planning on next month, too! Our friends are the coolest!!!

Hollie said...

Im glad you ate my cheesy potato..i think i should make more..it sure does warm my soul and those rolls MAN i can eat a whole truck load!! Thanks for the fun Snowman idea Elle-you are superb!!

joann said...

Hey I found your blog through Amber M. I love the crafts!!! sooo cute!!! Also, about uploading picutres, When you pick them, pick the one you want to be shown last and put that one in the first spot, then the second spot put the one you want to be shown second to last and so on, then when you upload them they should be in order. I hope that helps... I'm excited to see what other crafts you have coming!!!!