What was so fun about my Friday you ask?? Well, most of you probably don't have to guess, duh - it was Twilight opening night! But that's not even where the fun began, although I guess I do have Twilight to thank! So here's a run down of my super fun day - from the top:
8:30-Noon - Work. I know what you're thinking, how fun could work be...and let me just tell you - when your friend across the office from you went to the midnight showing of Twilight and is now at work only going on 1.5 hours of sleep - it made for some pretty good times! She was somewhat delusional and was seriously a crack up! So that's why the fun started there.
Next, it was my turn to join the crowd - so me, Tic, Max and Bran met up at the Megaplex for the flick! I won't say too much just in case someone out there didn't make it on opening weekend, Texie that'd be you! :) (oh and I guess you get a pretty good idea of what we thought by looking at our pics) Thank you my dear cousins for a swell time at the movie!
Next on the agenda - shopping with the Cherry girls! I don't know how Aimee does this alone ever, she is pretty much super woman!
Here's the cute girls showing me their toothbrushes...dental hygiene is apparently very important in this house!
So after we finished our shopping and sat and talked for a few hours, I set out for my next adventure!
Twilight - AGAIN! Yes you heard me, and no I didn't see it twice because I'm an obsessed Twilight super stalker, no that's not why....(although if Edward wanted to nibble on my neck a little, I probably wouldn't stop him....) Anyways - James still needed to see it and we had to convert Ashlee - so we, along with Camille and Ash's sis-in-law, went to the show. Oh and just for the record, don't worry - Miss Ashlee will be reading the book now! Boo ya gramma!

This is for you Ben - me eating your homemade eggroll with a DEEP DIP in sweet and sour sauce! Two thumbs up!

And that my friends, sums up my fun day! Thank you all who participated in making this all day that it was! And to those of you who didn't, there's always next week!



6 comments:
Well look at you go, busy bee!! Uh PS I'm a little jealous you saw it twice and didn't want to inform me you were going again!! I did have a good time at the movie though, what fun times!! Was it as good the second time around??
LOl!!! PLEASE, say it aint so?!!! Twice in the same day!!! Just admit, you are an obsessed fan and that's why you went twice! And please inform Ashley that I'm very disappointed in her for giving into the pressures of her bad influence friends, that would be YOU!!! Nice cheesin it pictures with Max, Ticey and Brandy! I can't believe I call you guys my friends!
Oh ya, did I ever tell you that I LOVE the hair color?!!! I thought I would throw in something positive cause the 1st comment wasn't so +
K, so now I'm embarrassed reading Texie's little comment... So I finished the first book and it was OKAY (Coby is not leaving me alone about it and keeps saying he needs to wear fangs to bed...he is not funny!)...not life changing like it was for the Ho, but I do want to keep going and see what happens, but I am not TRULY converted or IN LOVE with it all...BUT I did have a GRAND time with all of you!...and sorry about Sunday, my daughter is the DEVIL in church!
By the way, I'll give you this, the bedroom scene was HOT, HOT, HOT!!!
ps. this whole Twilight thing is NOT life changing for me Ash.. so i like the show and the books..Shoot me! its a fun situation...Ash..i WILL punch you if you keep making fun of your bestest friend! dont push me:)
Post a Comment