Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baby Chloe

The other day when Chloe came to play, we decided she looked too cute - we had to take a few pics!








Love you Chloe Bean!

9 comments:

Ticey said...

What a cutie-pa-tootie!! I think I need to see her again!! The pictures look awesome - look at you go!!

Marky said...

She is so stinking cute!! I love the flower bows.. the bigger the better! Good job on the pics, you always do such marvelous work..

Coby & Ash said...

El-- you AMAZE me! Those pics are sooo dang cute! (And I LOVE her little boots! Mae had some but her feet are too fat so we can't get them on any more...sad!) I'm comign down next weekend Fri 11/21 so lets get together FOR SURE ok? I'm thinking that is when your guys' LIFE CHANGING movie comes out (Twilight, in case you didn't know), but as I told the Ho, I will suffer through it if you promise to be my friends! Get back with me k?

Brandy said...

What a sweetheart!! I love her boots! Way cute pics!

Texie said...

So freakin cute and I too love the boots!

Jcochran said...

So cute!!! Please give her extra love from me! Jen :>

Camille said...

What a doll! She's lucky to have an aunt who loves her so much and takes such darling pics of her!

JMe said...

Darling!! I REAllY wanna see her in person one of these days. P.S. wanna take some picture of my chillins for my Christmas cards?

Christy said...

What a cutie!