This is Jodi and her soon to be hubby - Tim.

Jo we are so happy you found someone that makes you happy and we can't wait for you two to be married!
Friday night, we threw a little shower for the bride-to-be!
Here's Cars and Avery

Emes and me

Jo opening her presents - dishes and laundry detergent - doesn't get much better than that!!


James brought stuff to make little tutu's for the girls, they turned out so cute!

here's Ash modeling Mae's - very nice!


Cute Stac

Dressing up the bride!!

Congrats Jo - we're so excited for your big day!! Luff you!
6 comments:
I had no idea that jodi was dating someone serious! That is awesome it looks like you guys had a way fun shower! I am sad I could not be there tell jodi I said congrats!
Congrats Jodi!! How exciting!! What a fun group of friends you guys have...and I love the little girl tutu's - so cute!!
El we must've had a misunderstanding because you were NOT allowed to post my gothic ballerina pics (that could be my stripper name--what do you think?)!!! I do LOVE the group pics tho! It was soooooo fun seeing everyone this weekend...I LOVE having friends, especially ones as cool as we are!
OH...just another fun Adventure that never seems to End:) I LOVE US...we are gunna be old and wrinkly and doing the exact same thing!! people should feel cool to even know us:) and Ash..i love your stripper name-soooo YOU!!
another GRAND time with the friends!!
Yay for JO!
Lindsay, thank you for hosting another fun-filled get-together! Your baked ziti was delicious, and me and my chills enjoyed hanging out with all y'all.
Thanks for the invite! No really, I I was bummed, I got it after you had already had the party. Tell her congrats. And wished I could have been there. Looks like a real grand time. I hear you made a great Ziti- would love to try it sometime. I really am Sorry I missed it!
Post a Comment