Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another Birthday Surprise!!

Ok, so what was I just saying about my birthday lasting all month?? Seriously I love this!! So this morning I get to work and open my curtain and this is what I see:





So me and Andrea have this war of the offices on our birthdays! But this year, she was out of town so I thought I had lucked out....guess not!!

Thanks Andrea!! I LOVE MY PRESENTS! And remember, August isn't that far away!!

3 comments:

Ticey said...

Man you are totally being spoiled for your birf aren't you. Well that is awesome!! That is always fun to have suprises like that.

Brandy said...

I'm thinkin' that Easter grass is going to be a royal pain to clean up. You're going to be finding that stuff for weeks!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Well that is good you are getting spoiled for you birthday! I am so sad I can't go to club anymore! It looks like you guys had a great time!