So I haven't seen a movie in ages and the other day at Hollie was saying how her hubby doesn't ever want to see chick flicks so we decided that we'd be chick flick friends! Oh and Jodi too! So we went and saw 27 Dresses on Saturday and I wouldn't normally have taken pictures but look at how full the theatre was!! (Oh and Ps, Jodi was really there, she just got there a minute late so she missed picture time which I'm sure she is 100% happy about!)
Anyways 27 Dresses was a cute show and my new boyfriend James Marsden was super cute in it!![]()
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
time for a chick flick
Posted by Lindsay at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Don't you love when the movie theater is empty? No annoying person making stupid comments behind you or giving away the ending. Glad you had fun!
I am sure glad you will go to the movies with some people (at least ones you aren't embarresed of) its fine, some people are just cooler than others I guess
apparently we are thee coolest girl in america:) wheres are clevage shot?? ok thats R rated:) thanks for a girls date!! pres would come with me but hes not a fan of chick flicks...i dont know why *wink-wink*...therefore he his happy i have friends that will go with me....he thanks you:)
Post a Comment