Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Birfday

Well Sunday was my actual birthday and I am pretty sure I am officially an "old maid". Oh well...I had a good birthday weekend really, and thank you to everyone who remembered me! I am so lucky to have such nice friends and family!! LOVE YOU ALL!

12 comments:

Hayley said...

Lindsay!
This be Hayley (Dixon) Alberts! So I totally stumbled on your blog by looking at one of Mandee's friends, which leds me to someone else, and then someone else and what do ya know-I end up here! Well heck, if I'm going to find you in cyberspace, what better day than on your birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! (when did we get so old?) So you should drop me a line sometime!
Have a good one girl!

JMe said...

Lindsay, what did you get for your birthday? I can't tell in the picture, but it sorta looks like blue polka dot underwear and an action figure of some sort? Fill me in! P.S. I have a small birthday present for you. Someday when I have 5 minutes off of work I will bring it hither to you. Maybe tomorrow (which is Wednesday) evening? I will call you.

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday!!!!

JMe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandy said...

Policeman dreams? Now I'm very curious. Anything you want to blog about?
Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great one!!

Ticey said...

Oh yes please do share about these "policeman dreams." You can't not tell us now. You sure are swell and I am glad you was born 25 years ago - Happy Birfday!!

Bean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bean said...

Hooray for you and your birthday! That is great times. I agree you should say what you got to me it looked more like a sheet cake and walk-E-talkies. That would be neat actually, except for the cell phone murdered the purpose of a walk-e-talkie. Frikin cell phones! I have a whole theory on this if you would ever like to hear it.

Hollie said...

i dont want to know about your policeman dream...who dreams of policemen?? ok so im with everyone else please tell?? well save it for club!! Im super glad you had a Good birfday elle-say. i love that tiki is looking at that cake likes hes waiting for a bite!! from my view it looks yummy!! well if your an old maid than so am i and i Yam def. not an old maid so watch what yous say :).....ps. your kenny chesney song....is no bueno. haha

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Hey sorry I missed your b-day But it looks like you had a lot of fun and that your very loved! Happy birthday! Miss you!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Hey Linds, I found your blog through Bazzles. I think you are so beautiful, and I hope you do not mind if i check out your blog. Please feel free to check out ours. I am going to add you as one of our friends!!
-Joni