Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Birthday Lunch

So Jack was down here for the Easter Egg Hunt so she called me asked if she could take me to lunch! Of course I said yes to free food, even though I felt like death was knocking my door down! I survived long enough to eat!
Tiffany, Jack and baby Baylie

Bazz and Me and my sick face!

Group photo!

This is me demonstrating how I feel! Like crap, that's how!


Anyways, thanks Jack for inviting me to lunch! And thanks Bazz for coming along and ultimately picking up the tab- we owe you!!

4 comments:

Ticey said...

That photo is amazing - I want an 8x10 copy. I'm sorry you've been sick. I hope you are on the road to recovery

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Hope you are feeling better! If not, I think that Bazz should buy you lunch again!!! =)

Bean said...

That is good times. YOu should name your blog Linny Jack and Tiki

Bean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.