So last night was CLUB at Hollie's house and she decided to throw me a surprise birthday party!! (I love that my birthday is lasting all month this year, I don't know what it is, but I'm sure not complaining!)
Anyways, can I just tell you how much I love CLUB! I think if we were to just say we're going to get together once a month and not give it such a cool name like "Club", it would never happen! But since it is called "Club" and since it sounds so cool - we have been true to our word and we have our monthly get togethers!! And oh how fun they are!
Thanks friends for always coming to CLUB, I look forward to it every month! Oh and ps, CLUB is for anyone and everyone so if you want to be cool like us, just keep the 4th Wednesday of every month open! We'd love to have you!!
Anyways, here is some pics from the Party!!
Thanks for the birthday party friends, I loved it! And thanks for the mint choco chip ice cream Hol, you did good!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Hangin at Hollie's
Posted by Lindsay at 7:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Well that is a fun surprise!! You are having a birfday month like Aussie - lucky dogs!!
Lindsay Srat! I specifically remember telling you to delete several of those pictures!!! Oh well. You just wait....
P.S. I am the one to told Hollie to go with the mint chocolate chip icecream. Fo-rizle.
You are spoiled This is like your 5th bitrthday party.
I love birthdays that last the whole month!! But you so deserve it.. We love Linny!
Ho bag has a balloon down her shirt and a cupcake on her head
Post a Comment