Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Erik

So I was going to copy Andrea's sister-in-law's posts by telling people Happy Birthday on my blog...but I have forgotten about it until yesterday. So real quick, Happy Birthday little Emery - - January 9, Uncle Kevin - - February 4, Dan and Marky - - February 25, Aunt Becky - - March 3!! Sorry I forgot you! And if I have forgotten anyone else - PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I'm actually just sitting here thinking that I'm sure I'm going to forget people and I shouldn't be doing this because I'll just get myself in trouble....but oh well, I'll see how it goes!
Anyways, back to Erik's birthday - - Happy 29th E!

4 comments:

Ticey said...

Okay if those two aren't twinners then - well I just don't know. Identical is all I have to say!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

So it looks like you have been having fun! I went and saw 27 dress it was really cute the theatre was a little fuller then that though! It looks like the jazz game was really fun too!

Bean said...

27 dresses Lindsay? How about 27-lameness. You heard me

Hollie said...

Ben...im gunna kick you in the face...27 times...how bout that??
anyway...Happy Birfday Erik...you da man!