On Friday night we went out for me and Erik's birthday! We went to the El Matador (which is spanish for "The Matador" just so you know)
Happy Birthday to us!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Birthday Dinner
Posted by Lindsay at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I love that show just for the record - Happy Birfday to you guys. You sure are swell!
What show is she talkin about? Or did she mean eating establishment? Anyways looks like you and the whole fam had a great time. I am glad you can all get together with everyone and their spouses, I love times like that cause they are rare in my neck of the woods. I am a sentiMENTAL little guy
Did you get a midnight margarita? (I think I spelled that wrong, but you get the jist.)
you would go to the Matador...
Post a Comment