Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Suite Time!

So last night was the Jazz Game in the Dairy Commission Suite...My dad took me to this game last year and it was so nice and since he is in Las Vegas right now, me and Bazz got the tickets this year. It's pretty fun up there, they feed you dinner and snacks and dessert! And since it's the "dairy" suite, we had milk (chocolate for me) to drink and of course ice cream for dessert! You know I had to take pictures to blog about - so here ya're:


This is Mark and Shanna, dairy farmers from Lewiston - dad's bff's. Oh and Mark is half way famous just for the record. I have two of his cd's, both autographed by Mark himself!



Thanks dad for going to Vegas so we could enjoy your tickets with your friends!
Oh and ps, I almost forgot to mention how good the game was and that the Jazz won by 6! Go Jazz Go!

4 comments:

Ticey said...

Well fun times. Looks like they know how to take care of Dairy Farmers!!

Ticey said...

Well fun times. Looks like they know how to take care of Dairy Farmers!!

Hollie said...

sooo i yam a lil jelous of your ice cream eatin, jazz watchin, milk drinkin and thumbs up moment...very much. next time take me fool:)

Karly said...

What Cute cousins I have!!!