I hope everyone had a Happy Easter! I know mine would've been much happier had I not been on my death bed but oh well, what do ya do, eh?
Our cutest boy!!
Me and Tikers and our Easter Basket
Bazz and his basket
Luda and Camille
Little P and his basket!
Erik and Kris
Ben and Gina
And this is how I spent the majority of my weekend! If you'll notice my little pup, he felt bad for me and stayed by my side the whole time. Tender, I know!!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Happy Easter!
Posted by Lindsay at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
You anger my soul! Why didn't you tell me you were on your death bed?? AND why didn't you invite me to the Farr West Easter Egg Hunt?? Freakin' LIndsay!!
So that is too bad you were dying over easter! Hope you feel better and maybe next time you should lay off the candy it might not make you so sick!
What a sweet dog you have to stay by your side. Isn't he just precious.
IT IS A DOG! What the freak is wrong with people!
Don't listen to Ben.
Post a Comment