Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Adios little moo cows!

Yesterday was a monumental event for Stratford Dairy! The first of the trucks came to pick up the cows! For those of you who don't know, the dairy business pretty much sucks these days and my dad and uncle have to borrow money just to go to work. So after much deliberation, they decided to sell most of the cows! I saw the trucks over there after work and went to capture the moment. Here's a few pics from my adventure:




The cows weren't at all camera shy!



Loading them into the truck...


The cows loved Tiki! Tiki loved to bark at the cows!


Dad I think you forgot this one. Just kidding. I walked by this cow and I'm not gonna lie, he kind of freaked me out. When I asked my dad what was wrong with him, he just said he has issues. OBVIOUSLY.


They're off!


Here's the boys paying their respect... I told them to throw their hats up in the air after in celebration, apparently they didn't want them covered in.... well you know. But I'm sure they were celebrating in their hearts!

8 comments:

Ticey said...

Uh - who thinks my dad needs new pants?? Anywho want a sad day for the Stratford Dairy - well maybe they are thinking differently. It'll be different that is for sure!

Camille said...

I bet you were so sad to see all your cows go...it was so nice of your dad to let you keep that little one who you love to look at and holds such a special place in your heart! What IS wrong with that cow???

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Well this will be differant for your family what will they do know? Hope everything goes well for them!

Bean said...

I am a sad man

Hayley said...

Seriously...what's wrong with the cow?

Hayley said...

Sorry to hear the sad news. This will be differnt for your familia won't it? Good luck! (sorry for the two comments..my daughter hit the enter button before I was done.)

Hollie said...

this puts a frowny face on me:( farewell oh cow moos:( keep me updated elle, i want to knows whats next....

J&J Binghameez said...

What will your mom do to salute your cows on Christmas.. no more cow trees.. oh how sad! Good luck with everything!