Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Dream House


I did it!  I found my dream house!!  I'm not even looking for a house, I'm trying to sell mine (unsuccessfully I might add) so I can move home and quit paying a mortgage for a while!  But along comes this house!  Go ahead and try and tell me it's not the flipping cutest thing you have ever seen!  Not only is the house itself to die for, but it's in Taylor....by Uncle George!  How much more perfect can it be?  Seriously, I'm like losing sleep over this.  I want it more than anything in the whole universe!  (Ok maybe that is a slight exaggeration on my part, but it's WAY up there, not even kidding!!)

So anyways, who's ready for the catch?  Stupid catch.  It's on an acre.  Translation: acre equals mucho denero!  As in I cannot, even in my dreams, afford the house, but I love it still the same.  I sit there and try and work out ways in my head to make it work!  Seriously, it's sick. It's like a disease.  Anyways, I just wanted to keep you all up to date on my latest wild hair!  
Everyone cross your fingers and say your prayers that someone will buy my house!  And even better, make it so it's someone who comes in and wants to pay like $100k more than it's worth so I can buy my cutest little humble abode!

That is all.

No but seriously, can't you just picture me living in this?  I mean, come on now.

7 comments:

J&J Binghameez said...

Lindz- It's got your name all over it! I'd buy your house if I could, so you could buy this one. Good luck!! It should be yours!

Camille said...

Lindsay...it couldn't be more perfect!! I love it! I'm sad you still haven't sold your house...good luck!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

I hope you sell your house soon! Good luck on the this one it is really cute! But then you have to take care of a acre lot that is a lot!

Bean said...

Thats your dreamhouse? neat. have a magical day

Ticey said...

Oh just splurg. Who needs money these days right? It is way cute!

Hollie said...

Elle...so your pretty much a geek..but thats why i like you! i can totally see you walking up those steps and making memors in this house. to bad you cant and its too much money...bah-hahahhaha! ok so i totally wish you could have this house...is it even for sale?? its super duper cute!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Lindsay, Just find someone to steal $100K from and then waaaa laaa Lindsay gets a new house!! Now that is a great idea! =)