
So when I heard that Frank was coming to town, I dropped a few subtle hints to my dad that maybe we should go! I pretty much love Frank! I think he's hilarious and for those of you who have never heard of him, seriously - GET WITH IT! Look him up on youtube. If I was smart enough I'd post movies here on my blog, but I'm not. So just look! Anyways, needless to say I'm my father's only daughter and sometimes I get what I want and we got Frank tickets.
So Saturday night me, Bazz, Ben, Gina, Mom and Dad all went to SLC and ate at P.F. Changs and then off to the show!
So I didn't really dare take pictures during the show but after Frank said he would be out front to take pictures and sign autographs and what not...so although everyone else was ready to leave, I wanted to get my picture with Frank! So I made us all walk out front with everyone else in the whole place to stand in this huge line to see him. I took this picture through the crowd and decided I'd be ok with just that. That is until we got in the car and started driving home, I kicked myself because how many other opportunities will I get to take my photo with Frank?? IDIOT! Anyways, this is Frank. I heart him.
Thanks for taking us to dinner and to see Frank dad! You are so super swell!! LOVE YA!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Frank Caliendo
Posted by Lindsay at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
First of all - yummy I noticed you were eating a PF Chang lettuce wrap, delicious. Secondly I love Frank too. He is quite hilarious. That is fun for you to get to see him!
That would be so much fun! He is super funny! P.S. I absolutly love you and Bazz!!
I am sad that I am a religious man sometimes. I wish I was there! I think the only reason you invited me though was cause you knew I would be at conference
Post a Comment