I can't make my little brother think he is better than me so I have diligently tried to beat his "114" and freaking BOO YA! LOOK AT ME NOW!! Who's in the millenium club now Bazzle???
121 words
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Take that and rewind it back!
Posted by Lindsay at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Yeah Linds!! Now Bazz should just have a little taste of some Humble Pie!!!!!
I never eat Humble PIE!!!
I'll practice tomorrow... dont think I will let this travesty go on.
Cheater. Cheater. Pumpkin Eater.
I sill claim victory, since you're dishonesty has been unvieled!!!
doode...that thing is harder than ya think. i thought i was all fast with typing...yeah im not i think its wrong..haha i got like a 64 my first time..i was like...ahhhh no haha. ill have to keep practicing:)
Barry knows you cheat cause he is the best! When he is president he wont need to type so cram that down your stinkin pie hole Lindsay! Long live sir Baz-A-lot!
What a woman! Linz I think you need to confess, and let us all know how you did it. I can't even get close, and I thought I was a pretty fast typer! Maybe your just superwoman!!!
WOW!! I am impressed. You totally whooped on him. I'm not even gonna try but way to go!
Post a Comment