Saturday, April 5, 2008

Little Helper

Today was Ashlee's baby shower so last night me and Jamie crafted it up a little and made some presents. Lucky for us we had a little helper or we'd probably still be working on it!



Thank you Emery for all of your help! You've got some mad painting skills! (And Camille - no there is no picture of the finished project, I tend to forget about these things!! Sorry!)

Oh and here's a picture of Em at the shower today, apparently she's got an obsession with cake - she cracks me up!

2 comments:

JMe said...

Ooh yeah, Duh! YOu should have take some finished product pictures! Gosh! Oh well! I guess you'll just have to help me make some more one of these days. We'll have to let EMe help again too, because she sure does enjoy "helping" and painting!

AND just so ya know, she had MORE cake today. I am SUCH a good mom to let her eat it all the time...oh wait, NOPE.

Bean said...

I hate Cake