Birthday that is! To my dear friend JODI! You are now officially old like me! Way to join the "old" club!
Ps...I was going to post the "slash" picture, but I couldn't find it this morning. Count your blessings I guess. Love ya friend!!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Oh happy day!
Posted by Lindsay at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
HAPPY BIRFDAY JOD-EYE!!! I mean Slasherrrrr!!! We are all getting old together!! Yay for oldness. Actually lets face it...with our group of friends...we will be young FOREVER! was that cheesy?? so what...
anywho. We will c you today...sooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!
Yes, Hollie--that was very cheezy, BUT it is to be expected coming from YOU. ANYWAYS, stop trying to steal the spotlight! I was trying to wish JODI a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! So JOdi: Do you realize that we have been friends for something like, 10 years?? How does that make you feel? Let's make sure we're all friends for another, say, 50 years. We'll be 75! Sweet!
Post a Comment