Karl and Curtis got married on Saturday! What a fun day it was! Me and Christy went down and babysat baby Nevi in the waiting room during the wedding, she pretty much loved us. Then it was off to the trailer to help Gina with the food! She did a wonderful job and we are all very proud of her! Then it was party hardy all night long! They had the reception in an old warehouse - and Aunt Becky and Matt did an amazing job making it a night to remember!! Kudoos to you two! Pretty sure I ate enough to feed an entire country - whoops. Fun times.
Here's a slideshow of the day:





4 comments:
It looks SWEET! The decorations look awesome! I wish we could've gone, but it was my mother-in-laws birthday dinner. What can ya do? ANYWAYS, tell Gina I am VERY VERY impressed with the appearance of her food...she should go into business.
Wow, pretty wedding! Was that at the Amerisports Building? (The onld American Canning Company?)
What a fun wedding that was - but I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little glad it is over. I was pooped!
That was a really pretty wedding it looked like you had fun! I love all the pics
Post a Comment