Monday, April 7, 2008

Typing Test

UPDATE: TICEY I AM CATCHING UP.....BAZZ: EAT POO.
91 words

Speedtest



So Ticey showed me this typing test yesterday and told me she could type like 80 wpm....well I just got 87 so of course I'm only posting this to say "boo ya Gramma - look at me go!!"

That is all.

87 words

Speedtest

5 comments:

Ticey said...

Oh really - well aren't you just the coolest. We'll see about that...please hold.

Bazzle said...

Seriously, neither of you can beat me. And that was on my first attempt.

You just wait, I'm going to practice...


Muahaha!

Bazzle said...

Oh get real. The reason I type so fast is because I played the piano for 15 years.

I'ma totally punch you in the throat the next time I see you.

You heard me.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

you are a speed typer! geese you have a lot of fun stuff going on! That is cool you got to see frank caliendo I am glad you have a blog! I love seeing all the things you post!

Bean said...

Yes Me! 14 Words a minute! Eat that!