Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Gina's Birthday Party

K so we're a little slow, but last night we had Gina's Birthday dinner.  We normally go out, but Gina thought it would be fun to get pizza and come to mom's and watch the Jazz Game (which we won't talk about that)....

Here's some nummers pizza, yes pineapple and ham of course!!

How's the pizza Gina??

Perrin helped me frost the cake, and he ended up looking like this: (with a little help from his mommy)


The cake, my masterpiece!!



Hope you had a happy happy birthday Gina!  We love you!!

5 comments:

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

He is the cutest kid! I think every picture I have ever seen, he has a great big smile!

Bean said...

Looks like good times, I like the candles on that cake they remind me of mini pythons searching for prey.

JMe said...

I really like ham and pineapple. AND I like Perrin. How did he get his name on his bum?

Marky said...

Your such a little chef!! I love the candles.. P is still cute as ever! I luff him..

Hollie said...

That pizza looks soooo good!! i like how lil parrin is going for the candles...what have you taught him lind-say??!